Pawdel's handcrafted vegetable tanned leather dog collar is a reflection of the timeless relationship between a dog and their human.
Featuring dual tones of Ultimate Yellow and Illuminating Grey, our limited edition 2021 Pantone Colour of the Year collar is a celebration of the year we collectively learned to work from home while in the company of our pets.
Perfectly durable for everyday wear, the leather surface is smudge resistant, with a water-beading effect to keep up with the adventurous pup. Lined with a soft vintage brown leather for a smooth, comfortable feel.
Primary color: Ultimate Grey
Secondary color: Illuminating Yellow
Complete the look with a matching handcrafted leather lead.
Vegetable tanning - an organic, artisanal process
A traditional, environmentally friendly artisanal tanning process, vegetable tanning uses only natural organic materials to prepare the leather hide for handcrafting. The process is rare and luxurious, producing a leather with a fine, natural aroma that will weather beautifully over time. Coupled with lightweight rust resistant brass hardware for a premium fit and finish.
- Luxurious, vegetable tanned leather that ages beautifully over time
- Dual colours in vintage or pastel
- Lightweight rust resistant brass hardware
- Durable brass d-ring for tags and leads
- Water repellent wax coating for the adventurous pup
- Soft leather inner lining for a comfortable feel
- Personalise your collar with blind deboss, gold or silver monogram
Sizes ranges (to fit neck circumference):
Small 22 to 30cm
Medium 28 to 36cm
Large 33 to 48cm
Extra Large 45 to 60cm
Small and Medium: 2cm
Large and Extra Large: 2.5cm
How to care for your collar
- To clean, rinse with freshwater and use a soft cloth to dry
- Avoid frequent use in salt water
- Occasional use of organic leather conditioner will prolong the life of your collar