Pawdel's handcrafted vegetable tanned leather dog collar is a reflection of the timeless relationship between a dog and their human.
In a deep navy blue with vintage look brass hardware, Lapis is an enduring classic. Our bestselling accessory for any season.
Perfectly durable for everyday wear, the leather surface is smudge resistant, with a water-beading effect to keep up with the adventurous pup. Lined with a soft vintage brown leather for a smooth, comfortable feel.
Primary color: Tan
Secondary color: Navy Blue
Complete the look with a matching handcrafted leather lead.
Vegetable tanning - an organic, artisanal process
A traditional, environmentally friendly artisanal tanning process, vegetable tanning uses only natural organic materials to prepare the leather hide for handcrafting. The process is rare and luxurious, producing a leather with a fine, natural aroma that will weather beautifully over time. Coupled with lightweight rust resistant brass hardware for a premium fit and finish.
- Luxurious, vegetable tanned leather that ages beautifully over time
- Dual colours in vintage or pastel
- Lightweight rust resistant brass hardware
- Durable brass d-ring for tags and leads
- Water repellent wax coating for the adventurous pup
- Soft leather inner lining for a comfortable feel
- Personalise your collar with blind deboss, gold or silver monogram
Sizes ranges (to fit neck circumference):
Small 22 to 30cm
Medium 28 to 36cm
Large 33 to 48cm
Extra Large 45 to 60cm
Small and Medium: 2cm
Large and Extra Large: 2.5cm
How to care for your collar
- To clean, rinse with freshwater and use a soft cloth to dry
- Avoid frequent use in salt water
- Occasional use of organic leather conditioner will prolong the life of your collar